Monday, April 30, 2007

Okay so

J is out of town.

I feel a little bit bad about thinking he may have been lying to me. But I do still think it was shitty of him to tell me he was going to be out of town the day after I gave him a reference as a dance instructor.

I was looking through the school news and there was a piece about these 5 students who were chosen for a full scholarship to a week long conference. And there he was. No lie. Except for the fact that in February he told he might not get to go because there were 5 students up for it and only 4 spots. Hmmm...and yet 5 students are going.

I hate to jump to conclusions. I don't like to think he was stringing me along on something work related that could potentialy affect my job. So maybe the department busted out some extra money so they didn't have to reject one person, or maybe J had it wrong.

Like it matters. All I know is that I don't have to worry about bumping into him for the next weeek. And I can stop saying he's supposed to be out of town.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver