Monday, April 16, 2007

New All Time Low and Why I Need a New Job

I'm doing my nails at work.

No, I'm not on my lunch break.

God I hate it here.





To be fair I am only touching up the white tips.

Those gorgeous digits are the result of my birthday present to myself (using the moola I got from my dad) - a manicure and pedicure. I'd show my toes, they're beautiful too, but I'm taking off my shoes at my desk.


What's funny about yesterday is that today I have been hand-holding the "experience" one all day. All I've been saying is: now click here, do this, that's because you didn't, now you do this. It isn't that this person is brand new either. She just winters in a warmer climate and hasn't been here in six months.

I laugh. I wish that guy could have been here today.

3 comments:

Antipodal said...

Nice hands!

Antipodal said...

oh and with your nice hands you could've given the experience guy the finger in style....!

This Is Just Me said...

Mentally I did just that.

It looked like a shrug, but in my brain I was giving him the french-manicured bird.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver