Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hell Hath No Fury

I'm obsessed with hating BMG.

I made the mistake of checking out the pictures on-line of the last couple of dances, February and March's. They've got some new ones up and there she is smiling at the camera with a couple of other girls, one of whom I recognize from a different social. That in itself makes me nervous. I don't want BMG showing up to one of the J-free dances I go to.

I just don't get it. Sure she's pretty, but she's also built like a 14-year-old boy.

I feel terrible for wanting it, but I hope J hurts her too. Especially if he's really stupid enough to be fucking her and using her as a dance partner where he works. I know that she hasn't done anything to me. She can't help it if J doesn't want me. Having her gone won't change anything either. It's just that if he does the same to her then it's not me, that there wasn't a sign over my head that said "use me and throw me away."

Sometimes I want to hate J. I know he said that he should have been honest from the beginning, but the truth is I knew what I was doing. I knew what I really wanted and I didn't do anything about it. I settled for what little I could get because I'd never been so attracted to somebody before and it's my own damn fault I let my feelings get as deep as they have. If I had said something during the summer. If I had let it end in the fall.

If I hadn't fucking moved to be more accommodating - because it certainly didn't cut down on my commute. Sure I'm nearer some friends, that's a plus right now. But just being around here depresses me.

I'm actually angry with myself. At least I'm not being crazy stalker girl. I might hate myself, but at least I've got that much dignity.

I am getting a little nervous about Friday. I can't decide whether I want J to notice that I canceled my plans there or not. I keep having stupid fantasies of him calling me that night wondering where I am asking if he can join the party. But in my honest moments I know that he's not going to. He's not wondering where I am. He's not that interested. I am sure he's got plenty of other girls to keep him company.

I had similar fantasies after the Jackass dropped the girlfriend-bomb on me (as in told me he had a girlfriend and it wasn't me - hense the moniker, Jackass). They mostly involved moving to Seattle and years after walking into a coffee shop or something else totally "hipster" recognizing a painting of his and asking the person behind the desk about it. We'd eventually run into each other in said hip-coffee house reconnecting and falling madly in love.

The fantasies about J and I reconnecting tend to run toward the reconnecting and actually dating instead of falling into bed together variety where he's actually sweet and totally and completely into me.

If I could only stop fantasizing about J maybe I could actually get on to the dating of the sweet guy who's totally into me.

2 comments:

The Stiltwalker said...

so I take it you hate BMG. LOL. Let me read on...

This Is Just Me said...

otherwise known as "Bare Midrift Girl" because she has a tendancy to do that alot. Bare her midrift that is....her flat as a board boy stomach that is.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver