Sunday, April 01, 2007

Twelve Hours

Waiting sucks.

Yesterday I went to dance class. Took a nap. Went to dinner and had some drinks with a couple of ex-co-workers and then went to bed again.

Today I'm going to work out and clean the apartment like I thought I would do yesterday.

What sucks about email is this stupid delay. I don't have anyway of even knowing if he's gotten read it yet. I expect that he'll either not say anything or I'll get an email back. I know that he called me before about my texts, but I don't expect he'll call to talk about this.

Sigh. I hate waiting. The upside is that my nerves are starting to subside. There's a nice finality to knowing that whatever happens that is it. I can stop obsessing over him, I can stop crying over him. There is just a fair bit of embarrassment that comes with rejection (sad, but I know it's inevitable), but other than that I'm starting to feel a little more calm.

I have kept myself from re-reading what I sent him. I've only double checked that it is in my sent folder and not saved. I also double checked the same with the text message.

Since that is done. I am going to leave it and take my mind off by doing other things. I have audio book that I must finish by the end of tomorrow. I hope I can run and listen to a book at the same time. I've never tried it before.

2 comments:

Antipodal said...

Rejection isn't a bad thing. I tend to think of it as closure. It enables me to stop waiting for something that isn't or never will be.

This Is Just Me said...

Waiting. I know. That's what I said. "I have to stop waiting and tell you how I feel."

Does silence count as a rejection?

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver