Monday, April 02, 2007

Stir Crazy

This is making me crazy.

I'm trying to figure out if there was something in what I wrote that implies I don't want or need a response.

I am back to freaking out. I know that I'm going to see him as I leave yoga and he comes into the room for his class. We generally don't talk, but even so. I'm so close to a nervy b. (as Georgia would say).

I keep checking my email. More obsessively than normal. I get flutters everytime I see the new mail # change. It's not him though. It's spam. or chain mail from my mom. I wish she wouldn't send me that shit. I don't want inspirational prayers of good will if I can only get it by sending on to my closest 50 friends. Or the "this really happened to my cousin's brother-in-law's sister's nephew who used to be a warden in a prison so he know cop stuff" cautionary tales about flashing my headlights on the highway.

Now I'm rambling and I'm getting pissy with customers. Good thing it's lunch time. More free time to obsess.

2 comments:

Antipodal said...

Haha! I'm laughing with you, not at you. Once you lose that feeling in your gut things do get better. I know this first hand. You just have to get over it with time.

This Is Just Me said...

I've got two weeks to get over it. Actually, more like 10 days. Because thats when I'm having my birthday party. It's going to be Friday the 13. It might end up being a real horror. (ha ha, I'm resorting to terrible jokes)

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver