Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why I hate people and need a new job

50% of my work week is spent at a customer service desk. Unless it's my weekend rotation in that case my entire Saturday and Sunday is spent on the desk.

Today a guy walks over and sees me an a co-worker. Neither of us is busy, but I am a little closer to where he is than she is. He looks at both of us and walks away from me toward her. I just shrug and go back to my reading. When he gets over to my co-worker he says to her "I'll take experience over youth" and then asks her his question.

Now I know I shouldn't give a shit about a random age-discraminatory dude, but I wanted to yell - how about taking the person who got her degree sooner and is therefore more update you jackass.

3 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

I like people until I have to deal with them.

This Is Just Me said...

Yeah, that's how I feel too. I love to help people. But they better be nice to me and they better make an effort to actually learn.

Antipodal said...

You should have told him, 'It's a good thing you also chose wisdom over looks when you were born. That way you can be ugly but still choose experience over my youth.'

Come to think of it, that's too long winded. Nevermind.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver