Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This never happened to me before

So I had a date with the X to watch Hereos because it is a feakin' awesome show and I get horrible reception. I figured it would be like last time where we watch some tv, do it on his couch, I doze off for a bit and then go home.

Well, his roommate was home so that meant we had to go to his room. Not a good thing becuase I just kept having flash backs of J. Like when he pulled my shirt away from my neck to kiss me there. J used to do the exact same thing. I remember the way he did that he last time we were together at my place. It was all down hill from there. I actually ended up crying--crying--in the middle. Not super sobbing or anything but tears started rolling down my face. I tried to hide it by putting my face to his chest. I think X took it as something good, that he was doing something right. Not that he wasn't, not really. It was just struck me that I was not where I wanted to be just then. And then afterward later it happened again. I was lying there and the next thing I know these tears just start rolling out my eyes. The X didn't mention it. I'm sure he thinks it has more to do with the fact that he's moving in 2 months, but I haven't talked to him about it.

Clearly this using one guy to get over another is not working.

I am going to have to talk to the X soon. We got to figure out what the hell we are doing here. I don't want to have talks about following him because he thinks we are back together.

Damn, have I stepped in it this time.

3 comments:

Antipodal said...

You sure did step in it. Rebound sex, while physically satsifying, in the end is a bad idea. Hopefully at least you climaxed.

Antipodal said...

Oh and Heroes rocks!

This Is Just Me said...

Yeah, I should know by now - I've stepped in this one before, just not so deep.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver