Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Secrets

I really want to go here.

but I'm afraid to tell anyone I know because I think they'll make fun, or think it's stupid, or consider me flighty.

I have a professional job. I've got a bachelors degree and two masters. But even with all of that I was never sure of what I wanted to do. I always thought that I didn't want to teach. I certainly don't want to student teach, but I don't hate teaching like I always thought I did.

I really like my dance classes. I love it when the instructors use me to help and I'm always giving advice to my partners during class - though I try not to because I'm not the teacher.

I'm just too conserned with what people expect and think of me.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver