Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Return

I went out dancing last night. Just like the first time it was a last minute decision. I wasn't going to go because the club was closing early for a private party. But in the end I figured a short night was probably the best bet for getting back into the swing of things.

The group was small and there were alot of people I know go there who didn't show up. I did run into a few people I knew tho, including CF. He was trying to get me to say why I hand't been around. He said he missed dancing with me.

I ended up getting hit on by like 3 different guys - one new guy, one guy who came early for the private party, and the guy at the drive through I stopped at later. That's how good of a mood I was in. I actually stopped for fast food. Totally forgetting my promise to myself not to have any fast food until X-mas. I'm going to have to push it back to new years now.

I thought about J maybe twice. He crossed my mind once at the beginning of the night I was just wondering if he'd show up. I don't think he goes there, but I'm not really sure.

I found out about another workshop weekend coming up and the first thing I did was check my work schedule and try to arrange some time off. It wasn't until later I thought, crap, what if it turns out like March with J and BMG there? However it turns out, I am just glad to be getting back to something that makes me happy.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver