Tuesday, May 29, 2007

WTF?

Today has been filled with What-the-Fuck? Moments.

The hot water in my building was shut off at 6am this morning. WTF? Who's gonna wake up before 6am to shower before the hot water is shut off.

I'm still fucking sick. Instead of a sore throat, I've just got loads of mucus that I'm hacking up constantly.

Because so many people are starting to use their vacation time I'm stuck working the night shift today and Thursday.

Avoiding work and looking around on the internet I've found 3 more videos of J and his partner. Some of them are hers (she has a website and a profile on youtube.) the other I can't figure out. I got too pissed off watching it. One of them is from Februrary on a night that I was there when girls from his Basic class were flirting with him and he said he'd come with me when I left and then didn't.

I went to see if pictures were up of last sunday's dance. They were. I was all excited as I started to scroll through them expecting at least a couple good ones of me dancing. But no. There was one, that's right one. And it's taken from behind the guy I was dancing with so the only reason I know it's me is because I recognize my sleeve. WTF?

BMG on the other hand has 4 - one of her just walking past a group of people. She's even the freeze frame for the video. WTF? What the fuck is it about this girl that has the salseros where I live falling all over themselves around her? More than one person upon seeing her picture says she's nothing special, no great shakes, so WTF already?!!

Resolution from now on: BMG means nothing to me and I'm going to start acting and thinking that way. No more consern over her clothes, shoes, who she's dancing with, how she dances. I really do believe in Karma. I don't think it's restricted to action either. So I'm no longer going to be putting BMG ladden Karma out into the universe.

I heard this song on the radio on my way in to work. It is what I wish J thought when he thinks of me. Not that he thinks of me. I wish I could stop thinking about him.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver