Saturday, May 05, 2007

Saturday Secrets

I love looking at my own body. Sometimes I actually turn myself on. This isn't to say that I'm completely conceited and in love with myself. It's more accurately the opposite. And I have major girl hangups about my body - like my saddlebags, or that my butt's to flat and wide, or that I could use a little more boobage. But that doesn't stop me from spending a long time staring at myself in the mirror. Depending on my mood that day I'm admiring the parts I like or flagilating myself for my flaws.

Today started out as flaws day and turned into the good-parts. So here are some of my favorite parts of me:

1) nothing but shear gloss on this picture.


2)Working out pays off. I have those wonderful cuts showing off deltoid and tricept to, but can't get a good photo of it.


3)My hair - it's a little longer right now and this is about as curly as it gets. Today is more of a wavy day, but it still rocks. I pride myself on knowing how to take care of it. (A bit of my tattoo in the picture - I like that too - but it's hard taking a picture of your back.)


4)Weird but true, I think a well defined collar bone is sexy on a woman. And I like that despite being slim, my sternum isn't showing and you can't see my ribcage.


5) Sometimes I'm even okay with these. The XX once said that they're perfect - that was before I lost alot of weight (most of it from my boobs). Occasionally though I do see his point. It helps that every bra I own has padding - I believe it to be a shear impossibility to find an A cup bra with out it. I don't believe they exist.

1 comments:

Antipodal said...

I'll comment on the pics one at a time. I love the pic of the lips. I'm a sucker for nice lips, more so than any other part of the body.

A nice set of delts is always sexy. I have good delts myself, but other areas lack.Blech.

I like the hair.

I like the collar bone. For some reason that picture is really sexy. Maybe I'm just weird.

I've never been a big fan of boobs. They are the least important part to me. If I had to choose, I'd pick a smaller pair of perky boobs over a huge set.

Pretty hot overall! Maybe I'll post some shots of me!

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver