Friday, May 18, 2007

Not so good

Despite having a horrible day at work on Thurday, I went out to dance. I was expecting to have a pretty good time like I had the week before and better since it wasn't ending early.

For the most part it was good. CF wasn't there, but a friend of his was. A couple of guys I have seen at the socials for a whole year now, who teach many of the lessons, asked me to dance. A whole year I've been around and now they ask. But that made me feel good 'cuz they are pretty fantastic dancers. One asked me twice, the other was also DJing, but I don't know that he'll ask me again. I think I got nervous and messed up a little.

The downside and what made it not so great - BMG. Yep, I was there for 20 minutes or so (I had rushed after work to get there before the cover went up) and she came in with a guy and another girl. The guy I recognized from the socials and mostly where J works. The girl I didn't recognize. She's still baring her midrift. For the most part I just tried not to pay attention to her. She spent most of the night dancing with this other guy I've never seen before. They seemed pretty friendly but I can't say that it was more or less than that.

I went to look at the website when I got home. Pictures of the last few weeks were finally added. There she was the week before last. I was seriously pissed. I never would have gone if I thought there was a chance she went there. The big socials, I know she goes to, but it's big enough I know I don't have to see her if I don't want to. But the club is smaller.

I'm trying to figure out just who she knows that she's always in at least 3 pictures and video clips of these things. Is it seriously just the midrift? If I start showing off my stomach will I make it on them too?

I'm sounding excedingly envious I know. I admit it. I am.

The upside to the whole thing I suppose is that A) I didn't let it totally ruin the night for me. Infact I made a point of smiling and laughing and showing that I was having fun dancing. Usually I'm so worried about doing it "right" that I forget that I'm having fun! and B) That I can see her around and deal with it. I didn't run for cover or leave or sulk because she was around.

The next questions are will I be able to be so cool if I ever run into J again? and can I be so cool if I see them together again?

4 comments:

Antipodal said...

Can I see a pic of BMG? I want to see just what you're envious about. Quickly, without thinking, send me a link to the website!

Let me say what I do know about you from just reading your blog. You're obviously intelligent, which any good man will appreciate. You're a good looking girl if you're collar bone is any indication.

Don't envy her. Be better than her so that she can envy you.

This Is Just Me said...

It is not a rational envy. About the only things I rationally like about her - she has a small ass, a tan, and is a good dancer.

It is an envy because obviously something about her was dinstinctive enough to catch J's eye. I'm beginning to thing it was newness though.

Anyway...you posted before I could write my upbeat blog. Stay tuned.

This Is Just Me said...

Oh, and thanks for saying I sound intelligent. I like to think I am. I've had enough schoolin' I should be.

Antipodal said...

Got the pics! She would NEVER interest me. Take it from an educated, confident, somewhat good looking, funny guy. She's a dime a dozen. No thanks!

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver