Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Why I hate Management and Why I need a new Job

You got to love a job where they tell you a procedure until you've broken it. Or how you don't learn how to do something right until after you've done it wrong.

Today I find out that my dance instructor won't be paid for the program on the night of because the P.O. needs to be put in a month in advanced. Nice.

How many times did I ask about performance contracts? How many times did I ask what to do with the contract after it was signed? In all those questions why did it never occur to my many superiors to tell that it needs to be in a month in advanced?

Now I'm POed. My instructor will get paid. It will be mailed next week. But it makes me look like an idiot. Granted I can think of a few things I could have done to make sure that this didn't happen. But at the same time, I couldn't get a final price until I knew the # of people coming.

Arrrghhhh: the current sound of frustration.

1 comments:

Antipodal said...

I hate work right now so I'm with you.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver