Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Kindness of strangers

I was driving home from work. It has been a hectic day and I didn't get out of work on time. Of course I've been thinking about J. I was once again imagining things to say to him when I see. I keep imgaining it at the club he works at. I do that alot. I start it differently every time, but I usually get around to mentioning how he doesn't give me a second thought.

The next thing I know tears are welling up in my eyes and the tears start to flow. It was a quiet cry.

I start to notice this car on my left who is not passing me. I look over and this guy is looking at me. He makes a motion like "why are you crying?" I just waved him off trying to say "I'm fine go away." But he doesn't. He keeps looking at me. Motioning me to smile etc. I eventually start laughing. Then he gave me a thumbs up sign, blew me a kiss and drove away.

There I was crying about a guy who doesn't give a shit about me when a complete stranger takes the time to notice and cheer me up. J continues to look worse and worse.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver