Thursday, February 01, 2007

Fifth Off:

The gym tried to not let me in today. WTF? I am freaking out that they've finally figured out that I don't work for the college anymore. But my parking worked fine and so did my gym access yesterday. In fact the office they told me to call to work it out (yeah, right, and give them cause to find out I don't work for them anymore?) didn't grant me the access, the gym did when I paid my membership. So it makes no sense to me.

Of course, if they deny me access #1 I can't afford alumni membership. It's way to expensive. #2 It's the whole reason I moved down here to begin with. I will have to hurt someone and badly.

On the other hand it takes care of the "avoiding J" question. If I can't go to class I don't see him. End of story.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver