Monday, February 26, 2007

Make it stop

I got all sad and cry-y at work as I was leaving. I knew I was going to have to see him since he walks in at the end of my yoga class.

But yoga was moved! I didn't have to lay a single eyeball on him, give him the cold shoulder or pretend I didn't see him.

But yoga gives me all sorts of positive, optimistic feelings. Like if I can contort my body this way, or balance on foot while stretching like that, then all must surely come out right in the world.

What a load of bull shit.

Maybe J was just networking. Maybe he needs a back-up partner for his performance at the club in case this partner leaves, gets injured, I intentianally break her ankle - mean gets ill.

Yeah, networking...networking with a skinny, mid-drift baring, long haired, casually beautiful chick who he couldn't stop dancing with!

After yoga I was prepared to suck it up and go to his lesson tomorrow. Fuck that shit. I don't need to dance with those mediocre-should-be-in-beginner-class guys. I'm done with trying to get a minute of J's time. When it's obvious that he wants to give it elsewhere.

Fuck him.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver