Monday, February 05, 2007

Day from hell

God this day is only 2 hours in and it couldn't get worse.

I felt guilty for leaving the heat off...it's pretty freakin' cold here...with the cat at home. I don't want to abandon her back at my parents. Though they keep their house pretty chilly too. So I moved my car and came back to turn it on. Fuck the cost I thought. I'll live with out airconditioning this summer to make up for it.

I wish I hadn't. Because then I was like, oh I've got time. So I scoop out the litter box wash my hands and notice that I forgot to put mascara on. So I go to do that quick and then I'm going to leave. Right? Wrong. As I lean over, my apt keys fall out of my pocket and down the drain. They're sitting there towards the top, but no far enough for my fingers to grab them. I put on some rubber gloves and manage to get my middle finger down there and onto my key chain, but can't get any pressure on it to drag it up. Instead they fall farther.

So I'm thinking, call the maintainance guy. Only my phone is in my car. Run out (with apt unlocked) to get phone. Yeah, I've got my phone, but no key card to get into the building. So I wait ten minutes meanwhile getting frost bite until someone lets me in. Come up, and call. Only after hours maintenance is only for no heat type emergencies. And it's been 20 minutes so no-one has called me back. Nice.

I'm going to get stuck taking a day off work for this shit so I can sit and wait for them. This blows so hard.

Now I'm stuck at home (with the heat going...it's at 72 and I'm still freezing. I hate these units!) waiting for

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver