Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Frustration!

I could not get any work done today. I just kept thinking about J all day. I would make up different fantasy sinarios. I was so glad when my coworkers would leave the office so I could close my eyes and just imagine being with J. It got me so horny. I knew it was improbable that he'd come over today after all he hadn't been feeling well, but I was thinking about it anyway.

When I got to my 5:30 circuits class I saw the canceled sign for his class today. I figured he must be really sick and resigned myself to going home. I managed some walking/jogging and stretching after my class and then headed home. I do have a ton of work to get done for tomorrow and like normal haven't finished much (any) of it.

Imagine my surpise then when I checked my phone at home and see a text message. J is one of the few people who does text me. And he had. Wanting to know if I'd be home at 7. It was 7:15. I quickly called him back hoping to catch him. No such luck, I left a message.

It's 8 now. I'm going crazy!! I wanted him all day. I was dreaming about him all freakin' day and I missed my chance.

There was little voice that said, don't run after class today, just go home. I wish I had listened. I would have gotten his message only a 1/2 hour after he sent it instead of an hour +. I don't know if it would have made a difference. But here I am totally frusturated and I need to blame it on something.

I want to call him again, just in case. But I don't want to hound him. I'm going to get started on my work. Surest way of getting someone to call is when you're busy and don't need the interuption.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver