Friday, February 23, 2007

Satisfaction

Finally. J made it over yesterday. I woke up yesterday feeling fine even though he never called back on Wednesday. And I just figured I'd see him on Tuesday in class and we'd have another week of trying to get together.

I was suprised when he called me yesterday evening. I was working and left a message but he called twice! and managed to catch me on break. He said he might be around when I got home and to call him anyway. I rushed out of work the moment I could clock out and sped home. I actually saw him parked down the road a bit sitting in his car! So I called and he came over.

It was weird only because when he got in, met my cat who I just moved from my parents house a couple of weeks ago, and small talked for all of one minute, we fell on each other like we were ravenous. Granted it had been a couple of weeks, but we went from, "Sorry my place is messy" to sucking face like it was sustinance and we were in the desert.

He didn't stay long, but we did lie there and chat for a bit. There was no good kissing when he left this time, I missed that. But I think he really wanted to leave and when he said that he had to go while we were lying there, I just said okay, and cuddled for another few minutes. Oh well.

The thing about being with J, is that I get this emotional euphoria from being with him, but it does nothing to sasiate my physical yearning for him. I am as horny today for him specifically as I was yesterday and wednesday, probably more so...it's weird.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver