Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hunger

I'm reading a book for work. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff. It's a little disturbing in that the narrator falls in love with her cousin (her first cousin) and this isn't medieval times either.

But in her explination of it she talks about slipping away with him where ever they could find to be away from others

"where we would try and try to get enough of each other but it was like some witch's curse where the more we tried to stop being hungry the more starving we got."

That's how I feel. The more I have of J the more I want him.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver