Wednesday, August 09, 2006

When will I learn?

When I started this blog it was because I knew that my friends would not like to hear what would go in it. Somethings just shouldn't be shared with others. Maybe that makes me a bad friend, or maybe that makes them bad friends I don't know.

Friends are supposed to make you feel better, better about life, better about yourself. Sure the truth can be a good thing and sometimes it hurts, but when is it a good idea to use hurtful words when telling someone you disagree with their actions?

I made the mistake of telling a friend that I was mad about a guy not calling me back. She doesn't know the particulars and immeiately launches into what a dirt bag he must be etc etc. The more I get to know this person, the more I want to un-know her.

I've seen her high at work, I've seen her high before and after driving. She's always negative and has the worst attitude about work and the customers. Sure I can't stand them sometimes too, but I don't talk about them or make faces when they are right there walking away and other customers can see you!

Why oh why did I think it was a good idea to mention my life to her? All she did was make me feel worse. That isn't what friends do. I'm supposed to have plans with her and some others later in the month. I'm wondering how I can get out of it.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver