Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Being Busy

I meant to mention something about how guys always want you when you're doing something else. That happens to me alot, as soon as I start doing something else or make other plans, the guy I was trying to get off my mind comes calling.

I was going to do that today and tomorrow (since I already have plans for Friday) and the weekend.

But I'm so sad right now. I think I came down off my caffeine buzz.

I'm trying to finish a job application and I can't for the life of me think about it enough to form a complete sentence. "Describe a personnel problem and how you dealt with it." I'm not in fucking personnel. I'm in customer service. That's what I'd like to write, but obviously then I wouldn't get hired, I probably wouldn't get an interview. So instead I've got to BS something about something else. I don't even know.

More J related bull shit: I wonder if I shouldn't have mentioned my job interview on Friday (yeah, an interview, but that doesn't mean I stop applying for other stuff I've been turned down too often to fall into that trap). It was just a phone interview and I didn't tell J that it was out of state so he can't be feeling bad about that.

What the Fuck is his problem? Why doesn't he want me when I want him? I am hating him so much right now.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver