Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Karmic retribution

63.5 hours and counting.

I'm not sure if I should be livid with anger or worried. I haven't seen J out and about yesterday or today like I normally do. With the heat advisory I should't take that as a bad sign, but still.

I'm wondering what excuse I'll get when I do see/hear from J. I've already heard the broken phone, and family obligation (twice) excuses.

Regardless of whether he's dead in a ditch somewhere, been fired, insanely busy, doing it with another girl or blowing me off I realized last night that this is Karma. I blew off the X for a weekend, which I think translates to me not getting what I want for 6 days. It's not the first time I guess, from the dance to last week J and I went 2 weeks with out seeing each other. So I don't know why I'm freaking now.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver