Thursday, August 10, 2006

Brand New Day

I decided not to allow my jealousy over J to make decisions for me and I went to workout after work yesterday. I figured I still didn't want to see him there so I went to the excersize equipment on the top floor. I was there for probably 5 minutes when I realized that my machine had an alright view to the next floor down where you could see the dance studio and the light was on. I suddenly thought that I might appear rather stalker-ish camped at a machine where I could see if J came or went from the studio. So I decided to go back down to the machines on the first floor where I could at least stare at a tv screen if I needed to ignore him. On my way down the stairs who walks by? J. I'm not sure if he saw me or not, he walked by the stairs that I was coming down, but about 5 or 10 mintues later he gets on the treadmill next to my elliptical machine. We worked out for a while and then left. I got the cds of dance music I had made for him and we sat in his car to listen to them. They won't all work for class this fall, but I think he'll be able to use a few, so that's fine, considering they were free on-line.

And then we had sex in his car again and he said he'd see if he could make it to my place on saturday.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver