Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A little consideration would be nice

70 hours and counting. (I wish I had internet at home, I'd give exact 12/24 hour counts)

My frustration is this: J asked me to find dance music. So when I called him over the weekend I said I had found some and had it burned on CDs. Now if you asked someone for something and they said they had it for you wouldn't you call them back?

I want to go to the gym and work out since I haven't in days, but I don't want to see him. I don't want to run into him and hear about why he hasn't called.

I just don't want to deal.

On the other hand. L hasn't called either since the dirty dancing party and I don't even care.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver