Thursday, August 17, 2006

I amuse myself too easily

So, I'm at work and I start cracking up over the stupidest thing I did today, but I can't help laughing it's so silly.

Having gotten only 3 hours of sleep I was trying get up this morning and final decided to launch myself off the bed to get going. So I swing my feet in the air giving myself momentum only remember when come down, that my bed is about 1/2 as tall now. Needless to say I about fell over myself and almost knocked into my dresser. It was similar to that moment when you're walking down stairs in the dark and you think that there is one more step, but really you're at the bottom already so you pick up your foot only to have it smash down on the floor alot earlier than you were expecting.

Jarring, but funny as hell to my sleep deprived brain 8 hours later.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver