Monday, August 14, 2006

Abandon all Hope

So J never did call or get back to me even though last week he said he'd have Saturday free.

I honestly thought that he'd be coming over for a romp in a completely empty house. But I have this sinking sensation that that is never going to happen. I'm trying to figure out just what the guy can have against having sex in the normal person way of inside a freakin' house and not out in public.

I went out with L on Friday. I'm beginning to wonder if he's gay. He certainly has alot of lesbian friends. I think his public display of attraction a few weeks ago at the party was an attempt to keep his lesbian friends away from me. Kind of like marking his territory. We got pizza and movies and sat on his couch on Friday. He fell asleep at the end of V for Vendetta (personally the end was the only good part). But the whole time he wanted to "snuggle" (his own word) and we ended up lying on the couch with my head on his chest. Still all I got was a hug good night. I have never in my life met a guy who comes out and says "you turn me on, I am so attracted to you" but doesn't make any move beyond the "snuggle." He's obviously gay.

4 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Hey, thanks for the visit. I started off my blog as a way to work out my thoughts and then it morphed into the strangest thing. I wonder what path your blogging will lead you into. I will visit if that is okay.

This Is Just Me said...

Thank you for coming by my blog. You are welcome to visit as often as you like.

me said...

Did you happen to see the first and only episode of "Emily's Reasons Why Not" with Heather Graham? She had the same problem - a guy who would not do anything physical with her and only wanted to cuddle, so she left the guy a voice mail saying that she figured out that he was gay, blah, blah, blah. Turns out he was a Mormon and was saving himself for marriage! It was pretty funny.

Anyway, in real life there are other reasons why someone might not want to move into a physical relationship. (That sounds bitchy when I read it back to myself, but I hope you don't take it that way.)

I have done my share of moving into a physical relationship right off, but far and away I was much happier when I waited for something more serious to develop.

L might not be "the one," but you owe it to yourself to have more meaningful relationships with guys than a romp in the back seat with a hot dance instructor once and a while, in exchange for days of agonizing waiting.

I usually try to avoid giving you advice that you probably already know, but I hate to see you hurting so often (even though I don't know you - isn't that weird?).

Okay, I'll go back to just reading and keeping my mouth shut. :)

This Is Just Me said...

me: I am glad for your comments and advice. Please don't feel like you have to keep your mouth shut on my account. An objective voice is helpful. And no, you don't sound bitchy. Words with no voice, tone or body language can be hard to judge sometimes, but I've never considered anything you've said to be meant in any other way but honest, caring, and helpful.

Seomra: Thanks for stopping by!

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver