Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Turned out to be

71 hours almost exactly. Just barely shy of 3 days later.

And I'm fairly sure J only called me because he saw me at the gym. It pissed me off to no end. I was getting seriously worried when I didn't see him there. I was imagining all sorts of horendous things that ment he couldn't be at work on a tuesday when I saw him walk by while I was on the treadmill. He didn' stop to say hi or anything. But I get out to my car and I've got a message. Turns out he was only calling to tell me that he can't have me assist him in the dance classes after all, because the place won't pay an outsider for the class. There are all these rules about it or something. Personally, I wasn't going to do it to get paid. I just wanted to get into the classes for free. But, if the gym can't find him an assistant, I might just suggest to J that I come to the classes as if I were a student and if he needs me to help I will. That way nobody gets into trouble.

I mentioned again that I had CDs for him. He started to say that he'd gotten my my message, but...and I cut him continuing about the CDs. Frankly I don't want an excuse as to why he didn't feel the need to call me.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver