Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mayor of Moody Town

So, after last Thursday I calmed down a bit. I don't have to like this person, but I have to work here for awhile. I've decided to help the interns as much as I'm needed to. If it becomes ridiculous where I'm their acting supervisor then I will go higher than me and ask for a clarification of duties in the politist, most non-accusitory way possible.

I've been doing alot of job searching mostly yesterday as a procrastination technique because I don't want to finish a project that must be done before coming in on Monday morning. Notice how I'm still not doing it? I'll get it done. I might stay up all night Wednesday, but it'll be done. There is something about finding job postings that I think I might be qualified for, or that I might enjoy doing, that lightens my spirit. I can't explain it really. I must go into day-dream mode and just the idea of being out of this job makes me happy.

On the other hand, my dance classes start up in 2 weeks. If I get a job elsewhere I have to say good-bye to those. I'm hoping to stick it out until the New Year. There are some cool things coming up in the fall.

The X sent me an email yesterday. He said this girl had shown him her high school yearbooks and he'd seen me in them did I know her. I knew the name, but not who she was. I think he must have gone out with her. Either that or he's got a close friend that knows her. How else would he have seen her yearbooks? That's something you keep at your house. Apparently he wanted me to know he's dating again. Nice. I keep reminding myself that I don't hate him, I want him to be happy. But, really, I didn't keep him posted on my love life in a round about manner. *sigh* Immaturity, another good reason to not be with him any more.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver