Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Novel Life

I have officially sunk to the level of a fourteen-year-old. A fictionalized British fourteen-year-old, but a fourteen-year-old none-the-less.

I am speaking of Georgia Nicholson (of The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson by Louise Rennison - very funny, laugh-out-loud books). In On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God Georgia comes up with a brilliant three pronged plan to win back Robbie the sex god from the title who breaks up with her pretty early in the book.

The parts of her plan are:
1) Maturosity (he broke up with her because she was too young)
2) Glaciosity (playing hard to get; being cold like a glacier)
3) the Red Herring (going out with another boy)

Yep. With the exception of the maturity part that pretty much sums up my Friday night. In the book Georgia goes to a club where Robbie the SG's band is playing and meets up with another boy. She very obviously dances with him and laughs at his jokes when the SG can see.

See...14. Maybe I do need to add maturosity to my plans from now on.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver