Wednesday, March 07, 2007

For Better and Worse

Yeah, I'm doing this on work time when I should be doing something else...work maybe. But at this point I've really stopped caring. I've hit that point. Let them fire me. It would be a blessing.

Last night was a downer. I pretty much sobbed my eyes out and then was unable to sleep. I just can't believe the huge number of mistakes I have made in the past year.

I am too young to be this unhappy and too old to put off being happy much longer. My problem is that I don't know what will make me happy.

I do however know that this job is not making me happy. It isn't even tolerable. So I wrote my letter of resignation. I don't want to leave them hanging this summer since that is what I am planning right now so I dated it for the end of august.

I have no other plans right now. I will be sending resume's out this week and weekend. I might contact my old boss, and get an appointment with and advisor at the university to see what it would take to get a teaching certificate. I might even see about putting my resume in to some local community colleges for adjunct teaching. I need to re-contact the woman I had originally wanted to intern with this winter maybe she'd still take me on for the fall.

So possibilities abound if I can just figure out what I want to do with my life.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver