Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bad Night

Got back from my conference. Took a nap and decided to go out dancing at J's place.

First off, BMG was not there. I was scared at first, because all I could see of his partner when I walked in was long dark hair. But the partner of his that I like has gotten extensions. pheww. I and I really do like her. I'm jealous as hell of her cleavage (I can't figure out how she dances with half of it falling out of her top, but she does and hasn't flashed anyone yet) and her dancing skills, but still I like her.

Anyway...the short story is that J never danced with me. Not once. I was standing around without a partner on more than one occasion and still he'd walk by and take somebody else to the floor. He did stop and chat a couple of times.

To make matters worse they have gotten rid of the DJ and got somebody new in. A couple of young guys who did not play good music. I was only able to dance to 1/3 of it and eventually go so miffed I left. I made my opinion very loud about how aweful it was and that the other guy was much better.

Being in a bad mood I texted J. I asked why he didn't dance with me at all. To his credit he called me in responce. Asked if I was mad at him, asked if I'd had such a bad time. He said he's frustrated right now with his dancing that it's not getting any better and he feels the need to dance with different people that he's never danced with before. I think he's also trying to drum up business. Dance with someone show her some moves then hand over a card so they'll get a private lesson.

Anyway. This is ridicoulous. A) Why do I want to have my birthday where the music sucks? B) Why is it only when I get pissy with him does he respond?
Apparently hurt and pissed off gets his attention.

So I'm on email number 3. I'm sending tonight. Fuck it. I totally have to re-think my birthday as it is. I really don't want to dance there if they are going to keep the DJ they had tonight. I'd rather clean my apartment and have people over to my place. This one is even more to the point.

2 comments:

Antipodal said...

What kind of dancing do you guys do? I was just wondering. I think J only responds when you're pissed because he senses you starting to leave. It's the classic fishing scenario. You keep them on the line but as soon as they start to swim away, you reel them back in closer.

This Is Just Me said...

That makes sense. But why wouldn't he say something now? I mean. He doesn't have to profess his undying love for me. I did re-read it, and I don't even mention putting an end to "friends with benefits." I wondering how long I can give him before I call or text and ask if he got it.

I dance the latin partner dances - salsa, cha-cha, merengue, bachata.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver