Thursday, March 29, 2007

Good Day

Tuesday was good.

I went to J's class afterall. I realized after a weekend of dance classes that I miss it. I stopped going, but didn't really supplement the loss with anything.

I had a great time. I was putting my shoes on when he came in. He walked over and we started chatting about the classes and the performers which we liked and didn't. Then we went on to have a really good class. I manged to talk to him like an actual person without all the crazy nervousness that I'm used to.

I'm off to a work conference for a few days. I'm very excited about not being at work and getting paid to learn new things about my profession. It's also out of town. Near very good shopping.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver