Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The flip flopping continues

Didn't send the email. Don't plan on sending it. But I still can't go cold turkey. I don't know if it's because hope springs eternal or if I'm trying to be "mature" about the situation.

By definition J and are just Fuck Buddies. We have no relationship outside of occasional sex. It really shouldn't matter to either of us what the other is up to outside of that. But I do. The only way I'm ever going stop feeling this way is to stop seeing him all together.

In a couple of weeks. I'm going to go for a couple of more fridays. I really, really want to give myself the courage to say something that just aknowledges "the end." Because I can't handle it if I go ahead and distance myself only to have him booty call me in a few months.

But I especially wanted to have my birthday where he works. That's just over two weeks from now. I had been thinking I'd say something this friday. I was having such a good time on sunday night I told more than one person I was going. But why should I end it before I might get a birthday "gift." And if I don't then I know. I know for sure and I can walk away.

How long have I been saying this? Months I'm sure.

I'm also going back to his class. There are only two left that I don't work during. That last that I can go to falls right before my b-day celebration (although, after my actual birthday). I think it's a very good deadline, marking point.

I'm even going to hold myself to it this time. Even if I don't say/email anything. That is it. Now, if I can just stop the obsessing in the mean time.

4 comments:

Antipodal said...

Don't leave until you get your birthday gift! I was/am in a similar situation. I can't let go for some reason. If you figure it out please let me know. All the confusion gives me wrinkles.

This Is Just Me said...

Ah, but if he's in the thrall of
Bare.Midrift.Girl he may say no to birthday sex.

Cold Turkey. It's my only suggestion. I just don't have the courage to do it. At this point, I'm existing on crumbs instead of just going on the diet.

Thanks for stopping by and for the comment.

Antipodal said...

If this guy has half a mind, BMG won't mean much to him. Maybe I'm in the minority but any girl that shows off her midriff is not one that's going to attract me. Give me brains anyday.

This Is Just Me said...

Ah, brains I've got. I use them too much. That is why I've over-thunk this whole situation for 10 months.

Maybe he'll find that attractive.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver