Wednesday, July 19, 2006

what happened to no waiting?

Because here I am, waiting for J to call me.

Ran into him at the gym before weight training. He said he might come back for us to dance, so I said "call me if you make it." Class ended 15 mintues ago, he knew this. No call. So he must not have made it back.

Sigh.

But still I'm waiting just in case. It's either that or walking back to my car very very slowly. Instead I write a rambling blog that makes no sense.

On a different note I've been apartment hunting and it's going very badly. I hate it. The nice places are too expensive for me and the places that I can afford are gross, small, old, dusty and creaky. Maybe I should just suck it up and stay with the parents.

1 comments:

me said...

Most people’s first apartments are gross, small, old, dusty and creaky. It sucks, but the freedom and independence outweigh the suckiness of a crappy apartment. My first apartment was a two bedroom that I shared with three other gals. And the shower from the upstairs apartment leaked down on us. And the kitchen floor was sloping. But we were on our own. It was great.

It sounds like living with your parents is stressful for you. Keep up the hunt. Don’t lose hope.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver