Thursday, July 06, 2006

And then there are the days

I wish I had less free time to think.

What if...I had waited to see if I ran into J today? Then I would have gotten his call, been free this evening, and we could have made plans to be gettin' it on later. He's got me all hot and bothered now, and I'm mad at myself.

What if...I had put L off until tomorrow? I'd have gotten some today, but it wouldn't be dancing. It still might not be dancing. But at least the way I've done it now I have the possibility of both getting some and getting to dance at a later date.

I was about to write this (my 3rd blog today...I wish the day were over already!) as a sometimes waiting can be good....no. I might be antsy to get back to J, but with any luck so is he. And the sense of anticipation is kinda fun. I think I can safely call J tonight without fear of being pathetic and say...hey I'm free Friday night, lets dance already.

Whoo hoo! Mid-year resolution #1 might not be a total loss after all.

(I think I have to cut back on the mid day caffeine break).

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver