Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mid-year resolutions don't work

Well, I've got the waiting down by 50%.

Proof on Not waiting:
I'm going out with L this evening instead of waiting to see if I have my usual (count them: two) Thursday run-ins with J. I could have said no and suggested we do something tomorrow, knowing that the past 2 Thursdays I have run into J. But, I'm going out during the day on a work thing, so I didn't want to go out tomorrow. So, no waiting. Yes to L. and a "sorry I'm running out to dinner with my friend" to J.

Proof of waiting:
The X wants to take me shopping for gadgets that I think I need. He suggested tomorrow. I suggested next weekend. Why? I am really hoping to run into J and ask him to go dancing. The problem with this is many-fold. A) I have no guarantee that I'll run into J. B) I have no guarantee that I won't chicken out, like I did last night when I planned on calling J and suggesting the above (which means I didn't fulfil my other mid-year resolution). C) I have no guarantee that he'll want or be able to go out dancing tomorrow.

This is what I have:
1) A really hot guy who I am insanely attracted to who, so far, seldom calls when he says he will, and seems only interested in my body.

2) A really nice guy who is interested in seeing me all the time, but says we're "just hanging out."

3) A guy who rejected me once, but now wants to take me out spend money on me and is interested in my mind and my body.

This is what I want:
Numbers 1, 2, and 3 to all be the same freaking person!

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver