Thursday, July 06, 2006

Do I have the words "I'm an Idiot" tattooed on my forehead?

Dropped his phone in water.

Dear J,

Really? Then how'd you leave me a voice mail? huh?

Personally I like the part where, when I walk out of my building to get service to call you back, you're sitting there talking on a cell phone, but I don't say hi, 'cuz you're on the phone, so you get up and walk away.

But the best, really, has to be when I do actually call you back and your voicemail message says your phone is water damaged. Nice touch. Way to look authentic. Is there any chance what-so-ever, that when I saw you on your phone a minute ago, you were in fact changing your out going message.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver