Thursday, July 06, 2006

Oh and now I feel bad.

J called me back....

Dropped his phone in a little water and has been waiting all week for it to dry out and be usable again. I really don't know if I should believe him or not. It seemed like he might ask me for lunch, but I had already eaten and he came inside and said hello too. He said he didn't know how to get ahold of me without his cell phone because it has all his phone numbers, and that he considered trying to run into me at the gym or the library.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I do actually know that cell phones will work after being in water (just water, doesn't work if you spill coffee, soda, etc on it) if you get them to dry out.

But I'm still a chicken. There he was, right there. He asked when I got off of work, and I said when, but that I was busy after. He said we'd have to get together another time. How easy would it have been to mention dancing? So easy. But my heart was beating so fast, and my legs were going to jelly. I very nearly pounced on him right there in the lobby. I just got a shiver thinking about it.....I've got to run my wrists under cold water to calm down.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver