Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A fantasy come true

Or nearly anyway (more later).

The apartment hunt goes on. I have made up a little chart of pros and cons for the places I've seen. But I'm leaning toward a studio in a friends building. It's only studio's (where do I put the bed!) but my friend says they'll do month-to-month. I've seen hers and it's not great but it'll do for a bit, until I know where I'm going with a job. And it's fairly cheap.

Talking with J the other day while resting in his back seat, it sounds like he'd like me to take the nicer apartment that is a block walk from work. It'd be easier for him to come see me tha's for sure. We've seen each other more these past few days. He called just to say hi over the weekend. He kissed me out in public on the way to my car last week. When I told him I wanted to find a place with a shorter lease and was leaning toward something farther out of town with a 6 month lease (before talking to my friend) . His responce was that if I got a job out of town at least the rush-hour traffic would be heading the other way and I might prefer to stay here. :) It was adorable, and I didn't have the heart to tell him I was looking for something out of state.

J and I ran into each other at the gym yesterday and we actually managed to find an empty studio to dance in. It was great, but I'm really rusty. I kept getting off beat, and since I was there to excersize I was in gym shoes which made it a little harder. And then we totally got busy in the dance studio! Which has been a fantasy of mine since I first started crushing on J. There were times when we practiced outside of class when I thought I would explode if he didn't take me right there. The only small blemish on the whole thing was that we couldn't do it standing up. I can not figure out the trick to this position. Even up against a wall it was not working.

3 comments:

me said...

"where do I put the bed"

My husband lived in a studio when we were dating and he used a futon as the couch and the bed. He just kept the bedding in the closet and made it up at bedtime.

He said to tell you it was the best place ever. (He just happened to look over when I was writing that.)

me said...

Of course he meant the best place other than living with his beloved wife, I'm sure!

This Is Just Me said...

oh, how cute!

I don't want to have to buy a futon. But I might settle for having a single bed. I really want to upgrade to a double, I've been in a single my entire life. I've had pretty much the same one for 19 years with small breaks to other single beds in university housing.

oh well, it's the price I pay for wanting to move out.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver