Sunday, September 30, 2007

The best laid plans

Well, I did it. I convinced B to come out to J's club with her boyfriend. I was super excited. I was looking forward to seeing J and seeing what happened when he met B's boyfriend. I wore the best outfit. Short flirty skirt and a shiny tank top. I looked so good!

I was the first to get there before SOG, before B and anyone else that was showing up. I get there and there are three cop cars parked out front, a bunch of people standing outside on the street, and a huge man in black with a walkie-talkie standing at the front door. They weren't letting anyone in, but some customers were walking out who said that the police were coming and going, but that they were letting everyone in there finish their dinner. We stood outside for a while, but every time we asked we were given a later time for when we'd be allowed in. Finally when everyone showed up we went somewhere else. I tried texting J to find out if he was inside and if he had any info - but he was not/did not.

It ended up being a rather lame night. I was also way over dressed for the place we went to next. And my food wasn't even that good for all the bragging that SOG and some other person in our group did about the place. They played some good music even though we only had one guy (SOG) to five ladies.

I am disapointed that I didn't get to see J interact with B and her boyfriend. But I did manage to ask her how she knew J. Because she had never been to J's club before. I thought that was how she knew him. But no - apparently she danced with him once at a different club, thought he was hot, and then another time when she was talking to him and someone else she made the mistake of saying something about how cute he was or how much she thought of him. But you think she would have backtracked herself and mentioned - "oh but I have a boyfriend."

Oh well whatever. I keep trying to tell myself not to worry about it. J is a player and he's gonna go after other girls. I also have to remind myself that last saturday was an odd occurance and to stop getting my hopes up that he's gonna call again. He was probably hoping to get with B and settled for me instead. As much as I don't really don't have time for a boyfriend right now, I really wish I could meet someone who could take my mind off of J. It's been a year now - why can't get over this jackass?

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver