Thursday, September 13, 2007

The world and everyone in it is out to get me

The good:
On Monday I found out that my resume was passed on to the hiring manager for the job I really, really want.
Yesterday I emailed a woman over there that I had met with once before. Just to let her know that I had applied and to remind her of me. It worked and she is in fact on the interview committee.

The BAD:
On Tuesday when stopping for cleaning supplies I reached for some bleach only to have it spill all down a very pretty green hoodie that I own. I ended up getting a gift card from the store manager to replace it, but even so there is a huge white streak down the right side.

On the drive home I took a wrong turn and was pulled over by a police officer. I now have a $115 speeding ticket.

The just plain Weird:
I went out last night (like always) danced up a storm and when I get back to my car there is a note on it. I'm thinking "shit, just what I need, somebody hit my car. But at least they left a note." And I start looking for damage. There isn't any so I grab the note and it says "Saw you dancing and wanted to say hi. You've got a great ass, if you want to get to know me better call me XXX-XXX-XXXX, First & Last name."

Um, what? I'm picturing a bunch of cars peppered with similar notes, because how in the world does this guy (I didn't recognize his name) know who I am and which car is mine?

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver