Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm so bad I need extra tutoring

My favorite social dancing night was yesterday. The place was packed and hot! ButI had a great time. I barely sat out at all and a couple of guys asked me to dance multiple times. Unfortunately I think one might have a crush on me, and the other danced like he was trying to get into my pants.

I thought B was going to come out because she missed saturday to be with her boyfriend. The other girls and SOG were there. SOG danced with me twice and everytime I'd walk by him and he wasn't dancing he'd poke me. I don't know if he was being friendly or reminding me to stand up straight. I missed B because she's the only one of the girls who's actually friendly toward me. It doesn't help that they've all known each other longer and that I am still trying to work on my animosity toward BMG who seems to be the queen bee.

As I was leaving SOG tells me that we need to meet during the week before the 2 hours I've arranged with him on Friday morning. I'm thinking - crap. I knew I didn't dance really well with him, but I must have sucked if he thinks I need extra, extra work. I keep wondering when he'd gonna figure out that I'm not cut out for his team and give me the pink slip.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver