Saturday, September 22, 2007

Why not me?

B has the hots for J. She said as much on Thursday nights. Now she has a boyfriend that she moved across the country to be with, so I don't think she's going to go after him. But on thursday she talked about feeling bad about how a couple of weeks ago he called her 3 times and finally she texted him where she'd be on Sunday but then left early before he got there. That was the Sunday I saw him and that he didn't stay long.

I'm seriously pissed off. I know that B doesn't know my history with J, or that I am seriously trying to get my head on straight about him. The last think I need to hear is that he's calling her left and right. Why is he going after the girl with a boyfriend, but he couldn't keep in touch with the girl he slept with for months. Even before I came out and told him I liked him he didn't contact me except for sex.

What is it about B that he treats her like a friend, and I got used and thrown away?

2 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Is she a prick tease? Sorry for my rudeness.

This Is Just Me said...

It's entirely possible I suppose. I haven't known her long enough. I remember that J specifically asked me if I had a boyfriend before making a move. And she doesn't strike me as the type to hide her boyfriend.

I had this conversation last night with a guy I dance with. The nature of latin dancing is that it pretty close and can be quite sexy/intimate. We've noticed that those people with partners that don't dance the partner doesn't come out. It can't be easy watching your boy/girlfriend dance that way with another guy/girl.

B definitely dances sexy with other guys. But it's not a really overt sexy which is probably why they like it more.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver