Sunday, September 09, 2007

Now I'm Suspicious

I didn't want to admit before, but last week's text messages from J, about how nice I was, and XOXO struck me as being from a girl. Now, I know he lives with his phone. I saw him tonight, his phone was in his back pocket and he checked it in between every song.

But before then I was hanging out with Show Off Guy and one of his "girls" aka member of his dance team - B. She's nice, a little older than the other ones, and apparently very new to dancing. How in the world SOG decided to put her on the team I have no idea. But whatever. So, SOG is off dancing and B leans toward me asks me if I know J. I say yeah, and she says that he's probably coming. She dances one or two more, and then decides to leave. I dance one or two more, go to the bathroom and J is there at the bar when I get back. We danced two songs and he didn't stay very long.

But I'm now really interested to know a) why she would think that I know J and b) why it's worth mentioning that he'd be coming out.
 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver