Thursday, September 27, 2007

Forgiving

My dance teacher is getting in the habit of making me cry.

Yesterday it was posture. He tells me I'm not the slump shouldered, rounded back, "don't look at me" postured girl. I thought I was getting better, but I tend to carry all of my stress in my shoulders so I tighten them up alot.

He tells me the next step for skin is to start forgiving. Me, the people in my past what ever is making me try to hide. Unfortunately he used the "g" word as in if you need to ask for help in the forgiving process. I should have just said that I'm agnostic and thus God and I aren't really on speaking terms. He also said that if I wanted to talk or anything, get a drink whatever that he'd be there.

But that would involve admitting all the horrible catty-ness that I fall prey to. And I'm not ready to show that side of me yet. I care too much what he thinks of me.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver