Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Extra time is Bonding time

Managed to meet up with SOG last night. B was there too. I headed over after work and they wanted to eat when I got there. So we pile into SOG's car head to a fast food place and take it back to SOG's house.

The weirdest thing, is when I walk in, I am greeted to the sight of a shirtless dance instructor from my studio. The same one I've saw BMG having a lesson with a couple of weeks ago.

It was probably 7 by the time we actually started dancing. Turns out, the reason I need extra time - I'm not dancing the same dance as the other girls. It's kind of like initiation. The first performance for a new girl is always this one. So we practiced and I only half sucked. There is one particular move that I have never been comfortable with. It's a front dip where the guy rotates the girl's upper body in an arc. You've got to rdie the guy's knee in order to get the right bend in your back. I can not loosen up enough to do it. I had better get over that though I guess.

We also tried on dresses. Apparently SOG doesn't have enough for all the girls (he thought he did, but he's one short). I was not allowed to even think about trying on the one that BMG wears. B says she's very territorial about it. I'm not suprised, it's short and has a huge diamond cut out from sternum to below the navel, revealing BMG's favorite body party. I wouldn't want it anyway it's a weird lemony green color. Instead I got to try on the dress originally reserved for B. It is now mine. She's so much tinier than I am that it fits a little better on me. You'd think that was a mean thing to do, but now she gets a brand new dress. She gets to go for a fitting and everything. Mine is pink,low in the front and bare in the back (which is my favorite body part to expose) and shorter in the front than the back with a weird side slit, ruffles, and thirty thousand rhinestones (not really, I just made that number up).

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver