Sunday, September 23, 2007

Will Power, Psychic Powers, and the Power of Morning Breath

I am weak willed, I know this. Unfortunately I do nothing to change it.

I went out last night. It's a new place - or an old place that they are trying to make new really. But the turn out was good. I got there 10ish and the place was empty an hour later it was jam packed. I left about 1am. I had invited B, she lives near me and I thought we could go together. But she needed to spend time with the boyfriend and at first considered bringing him with, but in the end they went elsewhere.

Secretly I hope she does bring the BF out with her, the "team" is supposed to go to J's club this Friday. I'm wondering if I can subtely suggest that she bring the BF with her. It's a good atmosphere for dancers and non-dancers alike.

On the way home I was in full fantasy mode thinking of what that Friday would be like. I ended up with the fantasy of a conversation with J (I also imagined that I'd have to be kind of tipsy - and he would have to had thawed his heart enough to give a shit about my feelings). It was pretty simple where he asks if I hate him now and I go off on the reasons that I hate what went down between us. I had quite a list at 1:15am last night.

At 1:16 my phone goes off with a text message from J asking if I went dancing. IT was pretty freaky considering I had just been having an imaginary conversation with him. Through a series of texts he asks if I'm at home alone and if I want company. So yeah, I gave in and around 2am he came over.

The high point was he stayed over and left around 8am. The low point, when he fell asleep around 3am in the middle of me going down on him. That has never happened to me before. The X was always very complimentary about my abilities in that area. But I let it go and lay down next to him and fell asleep too. It was a nice little breather of about 20 minutes before he started up again and neither one of us mentioned that he fell asleep.

I didn't think he was going to stay. When he got up to use the bathroom I thought for sure the "thank you" was coming and that he'd get dressed and go. But instead he got in under the covers put his arm around me and we fell asleep. He must dream in Spanish or plan his lessons (yep, he does have a teaching job) in his sleep. Because at one point when I shifted I must have woke him up just long enough for him to say "Cuantos anos tienes?" I know what it means, and I can't think he's asking me. So when I said what? He just said, "anos, anos" (sorry, can't make a tilde for the N) and went right back to sleep.

In the morning he got up I asked him what he was up to for the day, I had to work, he said he had to grade 130 spanish papers. When he left he said that he would kiss me but he had serious morning breath. I said I did too, but I didn't force the issue. It rang more towards the "I would kiss you, but I don't want you to make more of this than it is" type excuse.

What's really bad is that most of the time - even as I lay next to him when he fell asleep half way through - I kept thinking "I win! I win!" but in the back of my mind I wondered if he wasn't wishing I was B.

I am interested to see what will happen on Friday when I go with the Team to his club.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver