Monday, September 03, 2007

Confusion

My new dance teacher crush has a girlfriend. On saturday I went to a dinner performance that ended with open dancing and he was there with her. Things looked a little icy between them. At one point he asked her to dance and she gave him the cold shoulder. She left pretty soon after that. I saw them again the next day. They looked a little happier to be together. I actually saw them dance and it seemed like they were having a good time. Then I saw them come in on Thursday separately and they didn't dance together, I don't even remember seeing them talk.

With the long weekend there was lots of dancing to be done. On Saturday I thought I was going to get to see J at his club. I was supposed to meet people for dinner there, but that ended up not happing, then we were going to finish the night there, but got turned around and ended up driving by a different club and dancing there instead. There were quite a few guys there that looked like him though, getting my hopes up.

I was with L, and a girl he knows who is on a dance team with BMG. Blech. But I was nice to this girl. Little did I know that I was going to meet the other girls on Sunday. I wasn't able to be as nice to them - just too young.

On Sunday I met people to see a live band, and then to the after party. At one point I thought I saw J while I was dancing with K. But it turned out not to be him. Eventually I did see him there, he walked in looking all chic with a blazer over a t-shirt and a white hat. I then went to dance with L. L is a huge flirt - so dancing with him ends up becoming a little sexy. I was just hoping that J was watching. When I danced with K again he leaned in and said how much he misses kissing me. I feel a little bad for him, because I am so not interested.

J didn't stay terribly long. The dance floor was so small it was very crowded. On the way home I texted J. Telling him he looked good in the jacket and hat and asking if he had had a good time. He eventually texted back that he did have a good night and asked if I did. I said yes even though the dance floor was small. J then texts me back "good, u know u r so nice. Love u." HUH? I think I said hi to him 3 weeks ago. So I said "LOL! That's sweet. I guess I just can't help it. :)" to which he texted "XOXO" I left it there. I didn't know what else to say other than to bring it down by asking if he was drunk and that's why he was being so nice to me. I'm just guessing that he's surprised that I don't hold a grudge for the stuff that happened between us. I mean, I wasn't nice to him before. I gave him a hard time for wanting to have sex with me after ignoring me for so long. I gave him a hard time about canceling on me at the fourth of july. But in the end - stupid me I know - I still like him. I still care about him - how he' doing, what he's up to.

I hate that he did this - even though it gives me a happy warm feeling - precicely because it gives me that happy warm feeling. My brain immediately launched into fantasy mode of him coming to his senses and actually asking me out.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver