Thursday, September 20, 2007

I could have been working with him

Turns out that J is now teaching and teacher training at a local Arthur-Murray dance studio. One of his former students (the one who busted out with "J and I still dance sometimes" back last October) goes there. She showed up on a testing day and there he was.

The funny thing is I remember reading the announcement looking for A-M teachers in early August. It was right when I got the news that managment here isn't satisfied with my performance. I thought that maybe I would give it a shot. A-M teaches people to be dance teachers. That way they groom you into being the dancer/teacher they want.

The reason I decided against it was that their training is the same time as classes at my dance studio. There was also the fact that my mother would totally disaprove, but if I decide to do it in the future (and I'm thinking seriously about it) I would just wouldn't tell her until I got a job somewhere. It would be a better deal than the Ballroom Dance Teacher College in San Fran. Although, that is still a possibility. A friend of mine is in grad school right now, just broke up with her boyfriend and moved out of their apartment. She would move to San Fran with me after she graduates.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver